Admission policy is announced in the blessed month of Rabi-un-Noor. Prospectus and admission forms are available for specific days from Maktaba-tul-Madinah. The announcement concerning admission policy is made through Madani Channel and website. Once the forms have been received, short-listed Madani children are called for an evaluation test. In the meantime, respective mothers’ interviews are also conducted by panel of Islamic sisters. Results of successful Madani children are available on the website.
Admission Information for 2013-14
1. Submission of application form does not guarantee admission in Dar-ul-Madinah. Admission in Dar-ul-Madinah depends on:
- properly filled application form with all required documents
- number of seats available
- distance of your home from the respective campus of Dar-ul-Madinah
- successful evaluation test and interview
2. Names of initially shortlisted Madani children for evaluation test shall be announced on 27 February 2013. Parents will be informed through official website of Dar-ul-Madinah www.darulmadinah.net. List of initially shortlisted Madani children will be displayed on notice boards of respective campuses as well.
3. In case your child is shortlisted, he/she will have to appear for an evaluation test according to the date and timings mentioned in the list. Interview of respective mother shall be conducted at the same time by the panel of Islamic sisters’ admission Majlis.
4. Names of finally selected Madani children shall be announced on 19 March 2013. Parents will be informed through official website of Dar-ul-Madinah. List of finally selected Madani children will be displayed on notice boards of respective campuses as well. On 19 and 20 March 2013, father / guardian Islamic brother will be guided about the purchase of uniform and stationery. Shar’i guidance regarding purchase of stationery and other material for Madani children will also be provided to parents.
5. Parents will be required to mark GR number on stationery and uniform. On 8 and 9 April 2013 father / guardian Islamic brother will bring marked stationery and uniform for verification of GR number written on it.
6. Parents shall be invited to attend the orientation day on 13 April 2013.